We will upgrade after the season as always, if you are in other league. Go ahead and upgrade, it's not a problem. If you are on 7.1 and the commish is on 7.0b, it will work.
We will upgrade after the season as always.
skydog did some research and here's what he found;
I've done some testing on this (thanks to PackerFanatic for the help), and I'm pretty sure now that here's how it works.
1. If the commish is on 7.1, then the league is simmed as a 7.1 league. If the commish is on 7.0b, then the league is simmed as a 7.0b league. In terms of which engine is used, it does not matter what the participants are on.
2. If you are a participant and the commish is using 7.1, then you MUST upgrade to 7.1 in order to import the league files. You will receive error messages otherwise.
3. If you are a participant and the commish is using 7.0b, you can be on either 7.0b OR 7.1 and successfully import the league files and send in exports.
4. If you are a participant and are on 7.1 while your league commish is on 7.0b, you will see different salary cap numbers than you actually have, due to the veteran minimum being different in 7.0b vs. 7.1.
5. (NOTE: This one is untested as of now, but based on past experience, this one is VERY likely to be true, especially given that we know that the veteran minimum has changed.) If you are a participant and are on 7.1 while your league commish is on 7.0b, the contract requests that you see will be incorrect. There will be times that you see a player requesting a contract, you submit the requested offer, and he rejects it. That's because the offer is processed on the commish machine, which is on a different version.
Something happened at 2pm today and all the uploads disappeared for Week 8.
Funny thing was, I was at work and had no access to the game so someone would have had to logon as commish and download the stage file through their game. Also they reuploaded the system file so that messed up the stage. I fixed that but couldn't recovers everyones stage file.
Please NO ONE LOG ON AS COMMISH through the game, you can really mess up the stages and the whole league, it's a pain in the ass to fix.
Everyone please upload your files again and I'll run the SIM on friday.
1. Predict your team's record
11-5 I restructured the Team and Hope to make the playoffs.
2. Predict the winner of your division
Gonna be close between us and Durham
I'm going Omaha
3. Predict the CFL bowl winner
Going with a Dark Horse: Death Valley, they added Goodwin WR and Adamo RB.
- We'll have two 1000 yard runners this year.
- Lyle will Omaha's first back to back 1000 yard receiver
- Stoner for ACI will break the 10 sack total playing WLB this year.
- Adamo will get 1500+ yards for DVY
Atlantic City finished the 2039 season 7-9, thanks to a 3 game winning streak at the end of the year. Rumors spread that the Phantoms were in the hunt for an elite TE (though they eventually were outbid) so it appears the two-TE offense will remain the offensive strategy. With the continued inability to get a top flight WR, ACI may look to run the ball more in 2040.
RB - Southern Mississippi - 6' 0" - 224 lbs
1st Round. Pick #1-12. #12 Overall
Pre-Draft Grade: 7.20
Pre-Draft Adjusted Grade: 7.20
Key Combine Scores: Solecismic 29, 40 Time 4.51, Bench Reps 21, Agility 7.11, Position Drill 30
Atlantic City came within one pick of possibly solving their wide receiver needs as Caleb Purnell dropped to pick #11 but was quickly snatched up by Albany. The Phantoms then went with the best player on their board, who will be a huge help in the running game. Emack is a big back who will split time with returning 1,000+ yard rusher J.R. Brustkern.
FB - Oregon St. - 5' 11" - 224 lbs
2nd Round. Pick #2-11. #43 Overall
Pre-Draft Grade: 4.50
Pre-Draft Adjusted Grade: 4.50
Key Combine Scores: Solecismic 29, 40 Time 4.67, Bench Reps 25, Broad Jump 9' 5", Position Drill 37
The Phantoms continue to look to improve their run game with the selection of Price. Leo Hastings was the target with this pick but he was selected by St. Louis at 2-4. Price had excellent combines and should be a future replacement for the aging Hunter Dail.