It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:47 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:42 am 

There are quite a few teams with vacancies currently and I can give you a quick synopsis if you tell me what sort of team you are looking for (a team that is looking ready for a re-build or one that is a player or two from being a contender).

We have a commish who does a nice job with our front page and we have a mix of game-generated named draft classes and real life ones when they come up. Last year we had a real life named class so there are a number of names you will recognize from the actual 2019 NFL draft in the league currently.

This is the time to get on-board if you are considering as the off-season is just starting.

https://www.fof-apfl.com/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:22 am 

This is the other league I have been in, it is a good group of 12 - 14 guys but to be honest we had some weak owners for awhile that have since left us pretty bare otherwise.

A lot of talent turnover going on with all the AI teams so if you are jonesing for another league to try something else out then we would love to have you.

17 Division Titles
3-1 Bowls (2056, 2061, 2064, 2065)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:24 am 

Did the commissioner finally quit cheating by using the 34 in a 43 exploit? A lot of really good owners with a lot of super bowl wins in other leagues left because the APFL has a weak and sneaky commissioner. I recommend checking out USFL, TFL or FFL as they have a lot more active players and much more honest commissioners running them. The draft for TFL and USFL is going to start very soon as well so it's a perfect time to snag a team.

http://www.fof-usfl.com

http://www.fof-tfl.com

http://www.fof-ffl.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:14 am 

Quote:
This is the other league I have been in, it is a good group of 12 - 14 guys but to be honest we had some weak owners for awhile that have since left us pretty bare otherwise.

A lot of talent turnover going on with all the AI teams so if you are jonesing for another league to try something else out then we would love to have you.
This is the most off the wall statement I have seen you make Ushikawa, I guess you referring to me as one of those weak owners who left, I had my reasons for leaving, some have been mentioned in some forums, but to classify GM's that left as being weak, you are way off base..

Atlanta GM 2060 -
Record 91-53

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 am 

Definitely wasn't referring to you FlexD, sorry you took it that way.

Many GMs left and for good reason however there have also been quite a few couple seasons-and-done GMs that hurt the overall momentum of the league.

Anyways, I can see this is becoming distracting for many people--- so I take back my original post---don't join the APFL.

Hope that is better for everyone.

17 Division Titles
3-1 Bowls (2056, 2061, 2064, 2065)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:48 am 

That's cool Ushikawa, but the reason many GM's left the APFL was due to the fact that the Commissioner was exploiting the game, not only in his league(APFL), but all leagues he was in. He had a 43 defensive coordinator, but was using a 34 scheme, not cool. But it's all good, I'm sure you are correct that some GM's came on board made a mess of their teams then left, it happens in many leagues. Fortunately for us here in the CFL Smitty is an outstanding commish and runs a very good league

Atlanta GM 2060 -
Record 91-53