It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:51 pm 
Legend Of The Game

FB Toby Griffith - 80 run blocking (2nd highest in entire league), and also helpful special teams (56) - I'm going with my 2nd year guy, so Griffith is available for a 7th round pick

WR Darrell Brandon - I messed up trying to lock him up to a long term deal last season, and now he won't sign with me due to past injustices...or maybe he's just mad about the franchise tag. Anyway, his big play receiving bar is 81. Only in his 6th year...and you can see that rating creeping up over time (Timmy drafted him - he knew what he was doing). He's been productive for me: 146 catches for 1917 yards and 14 TDs over the past two seasons. And he's willing to renegotiate for a very reasonable salary (just not with me). Make an offer, I'll probably take it.

SLB Omar Lofton - former 1st round pick entering his 10th season. Excels at pass defense - 15 career interceptions and 84 pass breakups. Mentor to OLBs. He would be my defensive front leader this season which will cause me chemistry problems, so he's now available for a 5th round draft pick.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:17 pm 
Legend Of The Game

I've gotten some interest in WR Brandon...if anyone else is interested please let me know ASAP...looking at a 3rd round value for him, or possibly moving up in the draft (200 or so points on the draft value chart)