It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: az bloc update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 am 
Arizona Outlaws

Anyone looking to unload draft picks, very interested in higher rounds not so much lower rounds and am also looking for CB, DT, OT, S, WR that have some mileage left

I am offerring C Walek who is rated at 48/48 by my scout but has put up solid blocking numbers for 4 seasons as a starter, is signed for 2 years and your part of the salary is 3,760,000 and 4,160,000. looking for a 3rd or 4th rounder or combine him with draft picks for CB or S or ???

I have also decided to offer QB Tubbs for draft pick or picks. I traded for him last season after QB Hanks retired, he promptly held out for a couple weeks, and is now refusing to resign due to past injustices. Currently Franchised for this season. His renegotiate is a reasonable 4 seasons, 55 million with 18 million and change as the bonus. Current rated at 48/59 and is improving with playing time and was reasonably successful last season in 13 starts. 6 wins 7 losses on a pretty weak team. I think he will be a solid long term starter and if not for the past injustices thing I would be holding onto him. Looking for any reasonable combination of picks for him, before the draft.

Post subject: Re: az bloc update
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 am 
Arizona Outlaws

updated block