It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Honolulu Block
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:55 pm 

DE Conner Vartanian 4th year 59 Overall

Perfect LDE, was scouted as a 4-3DE changed to 3-4 SLB 2nd season due to my Head Coaches' influence. Is a natural 4-3 DE and plays that in my system. He has gotten better every season, his stats rating has not changed as dramatic as the overall scouts' say. Excellent Special Teams player and great overall skills.

You have two options with Vartanian contract wise. Keep him at a cheap 4.8m this season and franchise tag him next year and then sign him to a long deal. Or just sign him to a 5 year contract this season.(Last year he was asking for 5 years, it could be different but this season but I assuming he wants 5 years still.)

Former Top 10 draft pick, looking to combine him and either my #30 or #35 overall pick to move into the Top 5/10 of this draft. You'll be getting 2 1st round talents for the price of one. Anyone looking to move down send me a message!
--------------
RB Fernando Banks 4th year 52 overall

Solid starting RB. Was the starter for 2 years in Honolulu before the Morrison trade. Would fit great in a Power Running offense based on his skills. We run a Finesse Running offense so his skills weren't utilized to his best attributes. He's an amazing receiving back and is a killer 3rd down RB. Excellent Special Teams and has good Endurance so he can get 300+ touches a season.

This season will cost you a cheap 2.92m. Last time I saw he wanted a 4 year contract but that can change from season to season.

I'm looking for a draft pick. Send me an offer for Banks!

Post subject: Re: Honolulu Block
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am 

Vartanian wants 78mil/4 years

Banks wants 15.5mil/3 years

Can be negotiated of course, and the offers may change as well once the new ratings drop for this season.