It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:29 pm 

I have two Veteran Lineman available for trade. C Ronnie Guthrie and LG Devin Coles.

(60)Ronnie Guthrie has been a really good Center in the league, he has 10 years of experience. He had one peculiar season in Honolulu but has been an excellent Pass Blocker giving up only 5 sacks in the last 3 years with a Good Blocking % over 30-37% the past 3 years. Before that he put together plenty of great seasons in Baltimore. He has the endurance to play a full 16 games and not get tired.

He has a few good years left and is a Mentor to Centers if you have a young guy that needs development, looking for a 3rd round pick depending on if it's early or late but open to negotiation.

(47)Devin Coles is another good Veteran Guard in the league. He was the starter for 6 years in a row until he dropped slightly last season and started 3 games toward the end of the season. He's a great Pass Blocker as well and had 1 sack allowed his last full season in 2051. Has a career average of 30% Blocking. He's also my Offensive Line Leader and could very well be yours if you traded for him, something to consider. He has the endurance to play a full 16 games and not get tired. He is rotational at any O line spot as he has experience level 9 at all positions but is best suited for inside G-C.

Looking for a 4th pick depending on value, again open to negotiation for him.

Send me some offers!

Last edited by Teutoberg on Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:03 am 

Listening to all offers! Feel free to send me an offer even if its lower than what I was asking for originally.

G Coles and C Guthrie are ready to be moved

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:06 am 

Updated Asking Values for Coles and Guthrie.

3rd or later for Guthrie

4th or later for Coles

Send me some offers!