It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:08 am 

HC Jared York gets the credit for lighting a fire under the young Outlaws; since publicly calling his squad out after a brutal 1-4 start to the season, his team has responded by playing some inspired football.

"Am I coaching for my job--uhh yeah", exclaims York when pressed on the matter. "Mr. Stallion put together a fine football team and was gracious enough to retain me when he had a chance to pull the plug on this thing -- I respect that, so to give him a 1-4 start was just demoralizing and I took it out on these guys."

Well the Outlaws no longer look like that perennial dog--they smell 'fresh' with an a aerial attack that is soundly rooted in running the football and a read-react defense that's starting to ascend. Fans are slowly starting to show up at the new stadium! Outlaws players are excited about the prospect of playing to 25K fans and can't imagine what a sold-out 40k crowd would feel like. Things have been that bad here.

Can Archie continue his fine rookie campaign? Could the Outlaws be headed for a fall? It'll be interesting to see how they fare in the closing stanza.

--JS