|Instructions for the LIVE Staff Draft Jan 18th @ 6 pm MST
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||JJ Smitty [ Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 am ]|
|Post subject:||Instructions for the LIVE Staff Draft Jan 18th @ 6 pm MST|
Instructions for the LIVE Staff Draft:
Time\Date: Jan 18th @ 6 pm MST
Using TeamSpeak and Twitch.tv.
Open the Retain Staff window and when you click on "Finished with Renegotiations" the Set Staff Draft window will appear.
This is where you will set your preferences for your coaches and the computer will draft them for you if you don't get any of the coaches on your list.
Export and then PM me your Live Draft Preference list;
Owner - JJSmitty
Team - Omaha
Going to keep him
Name - Age - Offense
1. Johnny Rogers - 43 - West Coast
2. Tommy Thomas - 54 - Smashmouth
3. Reggie Riley - 61 - Balanced
4. Rich Rod - 34 - West Coast
5. Bill Smith - 54 - Balanced
Name - Age - Defense
Going to keep him
and so on with the other coaches.
Also, remember to PM me your list.
***Joining the Live Draft, I'll have my Teamspeak Server up if any owner wants to join. You'll actually have the option to draft Live.. PM me if you'd like to join and I'll send you my sever IP and password.
*** I'm using Twitch.tv to stream the draft live so you can see the updated coach available in real time. This is a game changer....
There are 3 ways you can do the draft.
1. use the draft function with in the game and export your draft preference with in game. Do a normal stage export.
2. you can send in a list of coaches you want me to draft for you
3. you can draft live, we use twitch.tv and teamspeak. Your pick will come up and you'll have a chance to draft live.
Thanks guys and lets have some fun with this.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group