It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:04 am

All times are UTC-07:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:43 pm 
Chicago Soldiers

New Orleans

The Breakers: Shades of the USFL

This helmet reminds me of a team in the Throwback Football League....can't quite put my finger on it, but...oh wait, I own the Portland Breakers there!

A classic look, I even used it for a short period in the V's House League for the Nags Head Surfers. JDNoyes joined early and kept the team as the Breakers. Can't seem to figure out the original owner from the forum.

Steroid scandals rock New Orleans and Sachmo rebrands them with an homage to the Ragin' Cajuns...

The Raging Horde

And Meatholes has never looked back.

The new Revo helmet keeps the classic Ragin' logo. I added a texture to the center stripe area since a lot of colleges with the Revo stuff are doing just that, and I think it adds a menacing look to the overall helmet.

San Antonio

The Armadillos

San Antonio was initially branded the Armadillos. An awe inspring nickname that struck fear in just about....no one. But, it was fun. Ryche seems to have been the first g.m. and the man responsible for putting San Antonio into their shell.

Shooter comes along and decides to put a little bit of sting into San Antonio and rebrands them...

The Stingers

Sometimes a classic look is all you need, just look at the Colts, and the Stingers just fit that bill for me. One of the coolest logos and nicknames in FOF'dom.

Shreveport

The MudBugs

I didn't know what a Mudbug was until I researched this, and since I don't have a clue what the Mudbug logo looked like and can't find a reference on the forum, I used the best Mudbug logo I could find. And yes, there are Mudbug logos on the internet. Dutch was the first general manager.

But a new general manager in Raven Hawk and the team shows some pride and rebrands itself...

The Pride

A classic look with a minor homage to the LSU Tigers. Black instead of blue, double stripe.

A prototype that I'm not sure works...but I thought I'd share it anyway.

The final Revo upgrade brings a bit of nasty to the Pride.

Memphis/Tennessee

Express

Helmet Soon: Looking for Logo

Milita

Grandmarquis took over the Memphis Express and rebadged them as the Tenn Militia. Not a bad name. I was never a big fan of the helmet logo, it doesn't really POP.

Aamalin takes over and keeps the Milita. I rebadged them for fun and this is my protoype for Tenn.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:22 am 
Chicago Soldiers

Bump for edits.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:45 pm 

Well done. No reason to mess with a classic. Although, I do like the black highlights in the Pride logo.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 pm 
Tennessee Milita

Yikes...... Anything but something that looks like The New England Patriots. I can't stand them. I may have to change the name just so I can change the helmet. :)

I love what your doing with these helmets though. Very Cool!

Eastern Conference Champions
2048, 2049
CFL Champions
2048, 2049
Home of Bart Godfrey - All-Time Rushing King
Proud captains of the Shreveport Kittens haters club

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:46 am 
Chicago Soldiers

Quote:
Yikes...... Anything but something that looks like The New England Patriots. I can't stand them. I may have to change the name just so I can change the helmet. :)

I love what your doing with these helmets though. Very Cool!
I'm not a Pats fan either, Colts all the way here, and yes..that one hurt me to make.

If you're going to rebrand and have the permission, don't be afraid to run some ideas by me.

I love making the helmets.

Now..if I can only get the OLD LOGOS so I can finish what I've started.... :lol: