It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:38 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: 2057 Week 12
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:22 am 
Omaha Arrowheads

Open your multiplayer game, go to Controls - Participants - Import game files - to grab the new stage file.

Teams the AI Modified their Roster/Depth: ATL, DET, HON

Wrong Stage File:

Bad Import File:

2056 schedule: Sim's run at 6am MST

3/17/2020 Week 13
3/18/2020
3/19/2020 Week 14
3/20/2020

3/23/2020
3/24/2020 Week 15
3/25/2020
3/26/2020 Week 16
3/27/2020

Atlantic Division Champions - 2007, 2008, 2010, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2028, 2035, 2037, 2039, 2044, 2046, 2047
Eastern Conference Champions - 2008, 2039, 2047
CFL Champions - 2008, 2039, 2047

Post subject: Re: 2057 Week 12
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:05 am 

Huge game in Atlantic City, we get Alexander back adn plan on pillaging the right side of his OL and fidn production against a stout run D.

We converted a couple bu tlost a fumble on a scramble and Graham tears us up downfield for a quick 6 with the shanked XP. 30 yards from FUlton get us across midfield but again we turn it over with a pick this time. Soem nice tacklign forces the 3andO though. Again we get a big gain to start and get into their teritory adn a big Crabtree catcha dn run sets up 1st at their 4 and he gets the TD to put us up 1. ACI battles their way to the orange zone but opt to punt from there.

Think it was about 6 straigh truns as we grind into FG range and dink adn pound it in from there. An ACI draw catches us offguard for 50 yards and they continue to be efficent and cu thte lead to 1 once again. 2 quick strieks to our secondary receivers get us downfield in teh 2 minute drill but a couple drops stop us as we tack on a FG before the half.

Other than the one big run we are shutting them down on teh ground and are limiting the big plays in the air but still not enought o overcome the 2 early TOs.

Graham jus trips us up with a half dozen completions in a row so put ACI up 3. A couple big run and YAC plays set su up in the RZ but pressure stops our power attempt on 3rd and goal and we opt for the FG to tie. Great tacklign gets us a 3andO and a poor punt from ACI from ACI protects our field position. The short game does some work for us but 2 TFL on runs knock us out of FG range. Anothe r3andO for our D to close the 3rd but again we go backwards running and the prssure on 3rd leads to a punt.

Thsi tiem Graham hits Wr Hartman 30 yards downfield on 3rd and long and another big counter run gets them close but again we tackle well so they just get 3 withi 8 minutes left. Yet anotehr 3rd down pressure from ACI so we punt quickly. ACI gest the clock down to 3 minutes before punting and we are lucky to recover our standard PR fumble.

Possession man Sheldon puts in work with a few grabs to get us into long FG range down 3 but we get 3 straight incompletions and are lucky to tie it up with a very dangerosu 68 seconds left on the clock. ACI is at oru 48 with 21 ticks left after a grab by Keith adn htey go deep twice but underperforming DL Quintanilla forces 2 incompletes. ONTO OT...

ACI faces another 3rd adn long and this time we pick them to take over at their 33. Penalty, sack has me hyperventialating as we face a 2nd and 21 needing to at least get back to where we started for a realistic FG chance and Sheldon comes through with a huge catch. And as we ahve seen in teh past endgame mechanics we toss one into doublecoverage downfield but fortuantely kick on 2nd down for a tight win.

GG ACI. That was a battle throughout. We got killed on 3rd on both sides of the ball and you guys had a number a huge plays. Our pressure was nowhere near as effective as I thought it would be but we hit the deep balls on our end to keep things close throughout. You guys also shutdown Crabtree in a way that we have not seen before including a turrible 0 for 4 on 3rd.

With most of our competition for the WC losign we actually feel pretty good but still have 2 studly teams in Brooklyn and Boston on oru schedule, first up though our PR rival DVY.

17 Division Titles
3-1 Bowls (2056, 2061, 2064, 2065)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:06 am 

Dear God did my picks go 0/3 again...

Possible Tim Donaghy situation detected in Oregon vs Baltimore...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:31 am 

GG Zenzog! My team is struggling with fumbles this year, and fumbling on your 15 in the first quarter spelled doom. My D pretty much collapsed after that and the O couldn't quite rise up enough.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:03 am 

Tucson, AZ -- The last few weeks for Detroit have had everyone praising QB Mitchem's play and after this game at Tucson, Mitchem showed why the Vampires give him the ball.

Though the Vampires started with the ball, the Toros struck first when WR Suhocki got behind Detroit's secondary and S Anthony had to pull to prevent the TD. The Vampires only allowed 12 yards after the 50 yd penalty, but K Hardwick was able to convert the FG. QB Mitchem's first drive looked bad, unable to find a single connection and taking a sack, and the second didn't look much better. The view from the sideline looked grim as TE Voinovich went around to the players and had some words.

Tucson looked in cruise control as they marched up the field, avoiding a potentially disastrous fumble by RB Johnson and finding themselves at the DET15. A deflated Vampires defense was struggling to get off the field, but when QB O'Neill tucked the ball, OLB McConnell saw an opportunity to attack, forcing a fumble recovered by DE Gray at the DET12.

QB Mitchem ran into the endzone for the first time in his career after the offense did a complete 180 and sustained an 88 yard drive. A FG from Greg the Leg as time expired in the 2nd quarter put DET up 10-3, and fans of the team could breathe again. Greg again connected a 33 yard FG in the 3rd quarter to put DET up 13-3, but TUC and O'Neill just wouldn't go away.

Special teams would shine for Tucson, pinning Detroit in their own 20 on two consecutive possessions and before long, the score was tied at 13-13. With 3:22 left on the clock, P Bethel punted the ball to O'Neill and despite a ferocious pass rush, the Toros marched 53 yards in 2:53 and took the lead 16-13.

"The play he made at the end of the game -- who does that?," TE Kai Vance, another hero of the game said. "He doesn't let open guys go, you know, even with the situation what it was. That's why you play the whole game."

Starting at the DET32 with 0:16 left on the clock, QB Mitchem would make a quick throw to TE Vance underneath the Toros prevent defense. Vance, one of the biggest TEs in the league, caught the ball and turned up field. A spin move around MLB Nordland and a crushing stiff arm to SS Burton netted the Vampires 38 yards, though he could have gone all the way if not for CB Tuholski's heroics. But with 0:08 left and no time to potentially execute another play, Greg the Leg took the field again and absolutely nailed a 47 yarder right down the middle.

The Toros just couldn't recover after that stunner and it was a simple matter for Greg to seal the deal in OT, 19-16.

Detroit comes home to play Tennesee while Tucson takes their struggling season to El Paso.

Quote:
GG Zenzog! My team is struggling with fumbles this year, and fumbling on your 15 in the first quarter spelled doom. My D pretty much collapsed after that and the O couldn't quite rise up enough.
Thanks Sverngold! It was quite the struggle... I might have to toss this GP in the trash. I tried to be more aggressive on defense, but I ended up giving up big plays...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:25 am 

GG Kansas City

this one came down to two defenses dedicated to stopping the run.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:34 pm 

Quote:
GG Kansas City

this one came down to two defenses dedicated to stopping the run.

Thanks. Good game.

Well, in reality my very first possession was a punt returned for 6. After that we mainly just - didn’t play very well.

You have no faith in your kicker?

Joined in 2057

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:50 pm 

Not much good in this game, we had good week of practice and knew Baltimore was a better team then they're record showed. I know we weren't looking ahead, but we damn well played like it.

15 penalties, any given play will not just get negated but we lose yardage on top of it. Despicable.

We allowed Baltimore to drive down the field in the final 2 minutes, kick a field goal and send it to overtime. In OT we had TWO possessions and had nothing to show for it.

While we didn't let up a lot of points we didn't make crucial stops when they needed to be there. Our run game was very efficient and we should have adjusted in game to focus even more on that.

Between the 15 penalties, 2 field goals on 3 red zone trips, loosing the turnover battle - its a damn miracle we even went to overtime.

Nice game FakeJasonGarrett, we didn't deserve this one. You guys were the better team this Sunday. Good luck the rest of the season!

Last edited by mac88 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:53 pm 

Quote:
Dear God did my picks go 0/3 again...

Possible Tim Donaghy situation detected in Oregon vs Baltimore...

I know longer am a fan of this, I hate it.

jk they're great.

...but seriously I hate it...