It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Motormouth's Game of
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:46 pm 

Welcome Motormouth fans! This is [i91d4d1f]Motormouth's Game of the Week Preview[/i91d4d1f] and I'm your host, Motormouth Vazquez! How's everyone doing tonight? [i91d4d1f]**cheers**[/i91d4d1f] I'm in a great mood today after our week 1 victory and I just can't stop talking about it! [i91d4d1f]**Motormouth grins wide showing his gold teeth**[/i91d4d1f]

This week's Game of the Week is the Hartford Attack (1-0) at the Fargo Boxcars (0-1). But first, let's review the results from last week.

I laughed all game at how paranoid the Tampon Bay offense was about letting me make any plays. Every play they would point at me and focus on me and put 2 or 3 guys on me to block me. Even QB Manuel was always looking at me instead of looking downfield. It's all because they didn't want to let me get my 3 sacks! Fools! [i91d4d1f]**snickers from the audience**[/i91d4d1f] Our defense ended up with 4 sacks, 5 blocked passes, and 9 quarterback hurries! In week 11 it's going to happen all over again. Those TorpeDOHS aren't going anywhere this year with that pathetic offensive line. Final score: Durham 20, Tampa Bay 6.

Speaking of pathetic offensive lines, did you see last week's Monday night game between Hartford and New York? Hartford's offensive line looked they were imitating Tampa Bay's line. New York ended up with only 1 sack, but had 7 blocked passes and 9 quarterback hurries.

But Hartford doesn't have anything to worry about this week because all Fargo has on defense is that Motormouth-wannabe, Quinn Elway. [i91d4d1f]**loud boos from the audience**[/i91d4d1f] Oh, so I see that the audience remembers Elway. He's the guy who guaranteed that he will finish the season with more sacks than me. Let's look at the stat sheet, shall we? [i91d4d1f]**graphic on screen showing "MOTORMOUTH 1, ELWAY 0"**[/i91d4d1f] Elway, retract your prediction now to avoid even more humiliation! [i91d4d1f]**audience chants "MO-TOR-MOUTH...MO-TOR-MOUTH...MO-TOR-MOUTH...**[/i91d4d1f]

It's prediction time! Hartford wins in week 2 led by their pair of superstar receivers, Jody Beech and Curtis Plotkin. Even if Hartford let Chad Oroumieh play Elway still wouldn't be able to touch QB Oberg. Hartford will improve to 2-0 while Fargo falls to 0-2.

It's time for me to go and drive over to my buddy Klemu Hakkinen's house and pay him a visit. Good night, Motormouth fans! [i91d4d1f]**loud cheers and hoots**[/i91d4d1f]