It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Boise block (includi
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:33 pm 
Baltimore Barbarians

[b6d80df2]QB [player]Branden Lin[/player][/b6d80df2] - I know it sounds blasphemous, but we need to get [player]Bucky Ferraro[/player] happy enough this year to sign a long term deal. We won't just give Lin away, and I may end up splitting time between the two, but I will listen to offers.

[b6d80df2]FB [player]Amos Byrnes[/player][/b6d80df2] - Great blitz pickup FB. [player]Dexter Cavin[/player] looks like our future at FB, so Byrnes can go.

I'm still evaluating our needs, and I don't really have set asking prices in mind at this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:49 pm 
Baltimore Barbarians

New additions:

[b3799dbe]WR [player]Ernie Cooley[/player][/b3799dbe] - He was the fastest man in the league last year and is on the list again this year. He's getting older but there is still some jet fuel left in the tank. We have a lot of weapons to spread the ball around to, so Cooley's stats don't quite do him justice at a glance. His Yardage Per Target shows the elite level he plays at. Only 3 or 4 starting WRs in the league have put up 9+ YPT the last 3 years. (The 3 I could find other than Cooley are Ryan Clark, Damon Bates and Daniel Willis.)
[b3799dbe]
WR [player]Nate Mascorella[/player][/b3799dbe] - Great deep threat that runs good routes. I probably wouldn't want to move both him and Cooley.

[b3799dbe]2.27[/b3799dbe] - I think I'd like to package this pick with a player or future picks to trade into the late first round if possible.