It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Inside the Huddle -
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:07 pm 

Welcome to the latest installment in the CFL News and Rumors report.

First of all, how about Durham given Stephen Metz that huge contract? How much does Durham have to blow this off-season? It seems ever free agent on the market has a contract offer from Durham. How about they send some of that excess cap room to my back pocket?

It seems like ole Motormouth Vazquez will have plenty of new teammates to talk to. This guy is the Jeremy Shockley of the CFL. One time I was on the sideline at a Durham game and this guy was talking trash to the cheerleaders!

Tulsa QB Corey Durant wants out of Tulsa so bad, that he has reportedly said trade me or cut me. He really would like to go to back to Cleveland, where he is from. Also, look for Tulsa to switch to a 3-4 this season. The Talons were after a shut down coroner, but the AC east owner they were in negotiations with balked at the deal.

There is something up in the Hartford camp. Apparently, WR Curtis Plotkin and QB James Oberg have been going at each other in the recent mini camp in Hartford. This is not positive either. Plotkin wants back-up QB Lane Teague to be the starter. I suspect Plotkin will be moved before the start of the season.

This the #1 CFL Source, and you have been inside the huddle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:25 pm 
Legendary Former Owner

[quote9d44250]
It seems like ole Motormouth Vazquez will have plenty of new teammates to talk to. This guy is the Jeremy Shockley of the CFL. One time I was on the sideline at a Durham game and this guy was talking trash to the cheerleaders!
[/quote9d44250]

Too bad he can't backup the talk...

Maybe these new teammates will take him to the woodshed like he deserves...

Post subject: Re: Inside the Huddl
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:46 pm 
El Paso Vulture

[quote48f8261="#1 CFL News Source"]It seems like ole Motormouth Vazquez will have plenty of new teammates to talk to. This guy is the Jeremy Shockley of the CFL. One time I was on the sideline at a Durham game and this guy was talking trash to the cheerleaders![/quote48f8261]

Who's Jeremy Shockley?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:15 am 
Legend Of The Game

[quote6d317e7="wademoore"]Too bad he can't backup the talk...

Maybe these new teammates will take him to the woodshed like he deserves...[/quote6d317e7]

You better watch out, cause Motormouth started to play better once he starting doing some talking last year. And he plans on doing a lot more talking this season! :twisted: