It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:21 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Motormouth's Game of
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:57 pm 

Good evening! This is [ib3cc361]Motormouth's Game of the Week Preview[/ib3cc361] and I'm your host, Motormouth Vazquez!

Did you miss me last week? [ib3cc361]**Audience yells**[/ib3cc361] Of course you did! The CFL Network forced me to take some psychiatric tests because they were getting tired of editing my show to take out all of the "inappropriate for TV" parts. So they determined that I'm an extrovert. What a surprise!!! [ib3cc361]**laughter from the audience**[/ib3cc361] Hey, CFL Network, edit this: @$%&!# $@^&#% and @!$%^&* ?#$!@&* #@!?%#!!! [ib3cc361]**cheers of approval**[/ib3cc361]

Ok, on with the show! This week is a special "trade deadline" episode of [ib3cc361]Motormouth's Game of the Week Preview[/ib3cc361]. Instead of giving a preview of one of next week's games I will give a preview of some possible trades that may occur before Tuesday's trade deadline.

[bb3cc361]Trade #1[/bb3cc361] - The New Orleans Breakers trade QB Maurice Brown to the Cleveland Flats for DT Everette Munro and CB Eugene Kingston. A trade like this would be a win-win trade for both teams. Cleveland needs a QB and New Orleans has 3 quality QBs. New Orleans needs help on defense, especially run defense, to go with their talented offense.

[bb3cc361]Trade #2[/bb3cc361] - The Tulsa Talons trade WR James Hoch to the Honolulu Blue Pacific for a 3rd round draft pick. Honolulu (3-1) is a serious contender this year and Ronnie Tu would love to have Hoch as a target as the season goes on. Tulsa, on the other hand, is rebuilding in order to be competitive in a few years and a draft pick would help achieve that goal.

[bb3cc361]Trade #3[/bb3cc361] - The Detroit Vampires trade TE Jerrod McNeese to the Tampa Bay Torpedoes [ib3cc361]**Audience boos**[/ib3cc361] for TE Mark Martindale and a 5th round draft pick. Detroit wants to get rid of McNeese and Tampa Bay needs a tight end. Of course one player won't help Tampa Bay enough to come back from their 4 game deficit to the...[ib3cc361]**Motormouth encourages crowd to make some noise**[/ib3cc361] undefeated DURHAM BULLLLLLLLLLDOGS!!!! [ib3cc361]**Huge applause from the audience**[/ib3cc361]

[bb3cc361]Trade #4[/bb3cc361] - The Shreveport Pride trade CB Franklin Painter to the San Antonio Armadillos for a 3rd round draft pick. San Antonio's biggest weakness is at the CB position and Painter would help them improve in that area. Shreveport could afford to let Painter go to their division rival if they got a decent trade pick in return.

[bb3cc361]Trade #5[/bb3cc361] - The Sacramento Dragons trade DE Gregory Logan to the Albany Engineers for CB Tracy McClurg. Logan would be a big improvement over Albany's current starting LDE Carlos Stephan. Sacramento is currently starting a safety at cornerback and McClurg would give them a reason not to do that.

That's it for this week's show. See, CFL Network, I can go a whole episode without insulting the Tampa Bay Torpedoes. Oh wait, I didn't, did I? Oh well....maybe next time.... Good night, Motormouth fans! [ib3cc361]**loud cheers and "Motormouth" chants**[/ib3cc361]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:47 am 
Detroit Vampires

:thumbsup: