It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: Motormouth's Game of
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:09 pm 

Hola, amigos. This is [i1bcbb30]Motormouth's Game of the Week Preview[/i1bcbb30] and I'm your host, Motormouth Vazquez!

We've got a bye week this week in Durham, so I'm gonna take a trip down to El Paso on Monday night to watch the Tucson Toros (4-0-1) take on the El Paso Rockets (5-0). This game created a lot of hype 'cause these are the only two unbeaten teams in the league. My former teammate at Grambling, Erik Brogan, has gotten me front row seats behind the El Paso bench. Hey ABC, if you want better ratings you gotta get me on TV!

Speaking of TV, hey fans, call up ABC and tell them to let me rap for y'all during the halftime show. My agent, Ralph Feather, is working on a deal but ABC is hesitant because they're afraid I might let loose with some $@^!"% words. Apparently they'd rather have an Ashlee Simpson jig or a "wardrobe malfunction". So call 'em up and tell 'em that you want to see me.

Ok, back to the Game of the Week. I keep reading in all the papers about El Paso and their great defense. Great defense? Durham has a great defense, after all, they've got me! But this El Paso defense is overrated. Who do they have? Pierre Hinson. Ooooh, that name is soooooooooo intimidating! [i1bcbb30]***Audience laughs***[/i1bcbb30] Walton Kissel. I'm scared now! [i1bcbb30]***Audience laughs again***[/i1bcbb30] Brian Gaylord?!? [i1bcbb30]***Audience is hysterical***[/i1bcbb30] These guys aren't football players.

The Tucson offense is going to prove me right on Monday night. Hey, that rhymes! I gotta use that in one of my songs! About Tucson, they've got some offensive line. Perez, Gregg, Pless, Odum, and Franck have a combined cap cost of $26.5 million this season. Now that's a Motormouth amount of money. Quarterback Milan Hogan is going to have all the time he needs to find open receivers and he'll have his 3rd 300-yard game of the season. Oh yeah, and that rookie running back Tito Sanders ain't too bad either.

So, everyone, come watch me on Monday night and while you're at it you can watch the game too! Good night, Motormouth fans! [i1bcbb30]***Audience chants, "Mo-tor-mouth....Mo-tor-mouth..."[/i1bcbb30]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:10 pm 
El Paso Rockets

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

[Directed at Motormouth] O-ver-Rate-ed!!!

El Paso Rockets
2016, 2037 Wild Card Team
2005, 2006, 2015 Cavalry Divison champs