It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC-07:00

Post subject: 2062 Week 8
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:20 am 
Omaha Arrowheads

Open your multiplayer game, go to Controls - Participants - Import game files - to grab the new stage file.

Teams the AI Modified their Roster/Depth: ALA, TUC

Wrong Stage File:

Bad Import File:

2061 schedule: Sim's run at 6am MST

11/1/2021 Mid-Week
11/2/2021 Week 9
11/3/2021 Mid-Week
11/4/2021 Week 10
11/5/2021

Atlantic Division Champions - 2007, 2008, 2010, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2028, 2035, 2037, 2039, 2044, 2046, 2047
Eastern Conference Champions - 2008, 2039, 2047
CFL Champions - 2008, 2039, 2047

Post subject: Re: 2062 Week 8
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:54 am 

Divisional game vs MIA. Really impressive pass D talent they have put together had us dial back the drop backs once more and of course ya gotta be conscious of Ernie Nichols. Mostly a dink team on O but with enough downfield shots to make you think twice about single high and that OL means we didn't put in as much blitzing as we would have liked to with Almeida finally back in the fold. We decided not to spy but def thought about it.

We dink and dust before Fence breaks one over the middle for 35 but a TD to TE Stolcz gets called back on a hold and we miss the FG. Similar drive for MIA and then Hughes scrambles in for 6. 2 big runs get us across midfield but former Sodbuster and journeyman Walsh takes Mitchem down and we pin them at their 1. They run it out and recover a strip sack before kicking it away. We get up to 5 penalites in teh 1st Q and they have a huge PR to set them up at our 22 and tack on 3.

We recover a Holzer fumble and after Mitchem sidesteps the pressure he finds Gibbons open downfield who makes a move for 42. Crabtree complets a tough 3rd for us and Fence grabs the TD but Crabtree leaves the game. The rush derails MIA but we can't buy a completion and pin them once more. They dink and grind their way to a conversion and we get a 2nd nice PR called back on a hold. We fumble again on a 3rd down catch at the sticks but recover and target rooke WR Hicks who is in for Crabtree before finding Ffence twice to set us up at their 2 with 2 minutes left but can't capitalize and tie things u with a 1 minute left. Yet another defensive penalty on the punt makes them rekick and of course we fumble th PR and they get a gimme shot FG to end the half but slice it.

Well fuck me and tehse 7 penalties, just 60 yards but they have taken quite a few more off the board. Our passing is atrocious at 10/24 but at least we got a few chunks. Really sloppy game all around as MIA is at 5/13 themselves, will see who tightens up in the 2nd half.

Not muchf or MIA after one nice run, HOlzer and Fence battle us to the orange zonebut we draw another hold and 2nd year WR Sigrest gets loose deep for 45 yards but loses the ball at the 3 and MIA recovers as we are up to 4 fumbles on teh day. MIA fumbles it right back to us though at their 19. The teams trade penalties and Holzer finds the edge to put us up 7. MIA finally gets a chunk play from the passing game with Wr Bordano ripping off 45 on a flat route but we bottle them up in the RZ and they get just 3. Our ground game gets going ripping off 3 conversions and we go back up 7 to end the 3rd.

Nice KR from MIA but they can't take advantage but no matter as we fumble the PR once more and they start at our 14 and take it in one play later. Fence is up to 10/10 for 132 but we stall at thei r40 and pint them once more. MIA can't budge it and we take over at the 50. Gibbon gets another downfield and YAC chunk for us but we opt to pick facing a 4th and 1 inside their 10. MIA has a bit of everything ot get it across midfield ina hurry with the clock down to 4 minutes and gets their TD at the 2M mark for a 4 point advantage. We get 2 intermediate completions to cross midfield with 1 minute left and 1 TO and Fence bails us on 4th so we are at their 23 with 34 ticks left and no TOs and get 6 chances ot find the endzone with a defensive penalty but no dice.

GG bbriders, well nto really this was a slopfest but Hughes put one togethe ron that last drive for ya. Will check out the box score a bit later.

17 Division Titles
3-1 Bowls (2056, 2061, 2064, 2065)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:11 am 

GG Death Valley,
We got down early but the defense really got it's act together with loads of pressure and 4 INTs.

We'll see you week 17.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:18 am 

GG Ushikawa

Sloppy game. We got lucky again on this win. Bad timing on penalties for you really limited your scoring and we got lucky with some fumbles to give us short fields. Hughes had two good drives - our first and last - otherwise it wasn't a pretty game. Completion percentage by both teams was bad. Hughes did good not throwing any picks and we weren't able to manage any picks on D. Our D did their job on your last drive with Eastman making a play to defend the pass on the last play of the game to hold on for the win. Castillo was getting some nice runs inside. I expected some better play from Keeler as he only had 2 catches on his 9 targets.

I'm sure Crabtree going down gave our pass coverage a little more of an edge.

We set an attendance record since the move to Miami and now have more division wins than last year.

Good luck until the next matchup in Fargo.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:19 am 

GG Scotty
Not much I can say....nothing is working right now
How can this team be 2-5 while my USFL team is 6-3?
I would have thought things would be the other way around
You whipped our ass good...with your backup QB
Good for you man
GL the rest of the season

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:39 am 

GG Ternvig

Well to many penalties, mistakes, and my stupid HC declining a penalty to keep you close enough to get that field goal. We are just a young team so I expect some mistakes, just hate losing !!!

Good Luck till next time. Hope to see you in the playoffs.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:06 am 

The home team wins again, mister Raven Hawk. I broke out in sweats when I saw SHR on the schedule after the 2 visits in 2059-2060 but this was an entertaining watch. You need to watch that G Woody fella, he plays dirty.

FS Cox has to be one of the top candidates for DPOY and a shoe-in if he keeps up this pace...
Quote:
We got down early but the defense really got it's act together with loads of pressure and 4 INTs.
This QB Buckley character has got to learn it's RB Donaldson's team... playing hero ball when you have a generational running back talent :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:25 pm 

Quote:
GG Scotty
Not much I can say....nothing is working right now
How can this team be 2-5 while my USFL team is 6-3?
I would have thought things would be the other way around
You whipped our ass good...with your backup QB
Good for you man
GL the rest of the season
Thx Bob.. good to put a couple good games together in a row.. we got a little sloppy earlier in the season.. GL going forward—